The construction of a Tesco Express Store (Over 7000 SqFt) which was converted from an old car sales showroom.
Impact cleared the internal area and partition walls to allow the new Tesco Express layout and completed the entire internal fit out which comprised the following:
- 7000 SqFt ceramic floor tiling
- Over 100SqM of internal walls in a range of materials including brickwork, timber stud and metal frame. The variety in specification required to meet strict security requirements of some areas and acoustic / thermal requirements in other locations.
- Kitchen and washroom facilities
- Altro flooring to the WC and chiller rooms
- Bespoke doors and frames in timber and steel to suit heavy trafficked areas and security rooms
- A suspended ceiling in the Sales and Back of House areas (7000SqFt)
Impact worked closely with Tesco’s store development team to ensure the finest detailed requirements of the specification were met.