Impact’s interpretation of the term Shopfitting includes a wide range of services:
- Ceramic Floor & Wall Tiling
- Dry lining & Partition Walls – including specialist walls for ATM and secure units
- Kitchen and WC installations
- Suspended Ceiling Installation
- Bespoke Counters
- Storefront Windows & Doors – including specialist steel security doors
At Impact we have, through many years of experience, developed a team of extremely competent & motivated staff who combine speed with quality and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements and specifications.
We have undertaken a wide range of projects:
- Fitted out over 30 newly built Petrol Forecourt kiosks for Tesco & Morrisons stores, (700SqFt) – work includes floor tiling, dry lining, building partition walls, manufacture and fitting the counter and display unit, installing suspended ceiling, air conditioning, kitchen and disabled WC
- Undertaken a similar service for two Morrison sites whilst working for a project management company
- Undertaken over 20 ‘Refresh’ projects for Tesco – this is where a petrol forecourt is closed for a short period or we work through the night to refurbish existing kiosks
- Success in smaller stores and out of hours projects has led to the internal fit out of several Tesco Express stores throughout the country.
The Case Study section of the web site offers a more in depth description of selected projects